State Representative Crespo serves on the Executive Boards for both the Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) in Hoffman Estates and Women In Need Growing Stronger (WINGS). Both organizations serve a vital role in assisting individuals, families and children facing dangerous domestic violence situations in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
Below are resources available in our area for people dealing with domestic violence. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Village of Hanover Park
- Village of Hoffman Estates
- Village of Schaumburg
- Village of Streamwood (Includes contact information and services)
- WINGS (Women In Need Growing Stronger)
- CAC (Children’s Advocacy Center)
- Community Crisis Center
- Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) – (800) 25 ABUSE
- Elderly Abuse Hotline – (866) 800-1409
- Family Shelter Service